Namco Bandai Games released specific details on a free downloadable upgrade for its recently released fighter Tekken 6. Both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 owners will be able to get the revisions to the game’s online functionality when it releases this Thursday, November 26th. Players should note that the updated content does not extend to the single player, co-op Scenario Campaign included on disc. The full features of the update can be found below after the jump.
• Improved input response: improvement of the game’s responsiveness to button / command inputs;
• Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location;
• Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console;
• Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately;
• Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent’s signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.