Self proclaimed video game visionary Peter Molyneux has made a declaration once again. This time claiming that the following five games were the most revolutionary over the past twenty years.
• The RTS Dune 2: The game took players away from twitch play to a cerebral approach.
• Super Mario 64: The true precursor to the likes of GTAIV as it ushered in free roaming in an open environment.
• Tomb Raider: The game featured an iconic heroine instead of a muscle-bound man.
• Halo: The title brought FPS games to consoles.
• World of Warcraft: The use of “carrot dangling” to drive players to keep playing.
What do we think about this E-G’s? Any other games you feel may be more revolutionary?