With the Playstation Move control setup coming to Japan on October 21st, Sony has released a list of games that will be available at its launch. While some of the games on the list have been confirmed with American hardware bundles, no such announcements have been made for the Asian markets.
- EyePet (SCEJ, ¥3,980)
- Sports Champion (SCEJ, ¥3,980)
- Beat Sketch (SCEJ, ¥2,980)
- Fure! Fure! Bowling (aka High Velocity Bowling, SCEJ, ¥1,900)
- Machi Suberi (aka Kung Fu Rider, SCEJ, ¥3,980)
- Big 3 Gun Shooting (Namco Bandai, ¥6,279)
The following games have also been announced in conjunction with the Move, but will not be available until after the controller is released.
- Mugen Kairo Hikari to Kage no Hako (aka Echochrome, SCEJ, November, ¥3,980)
- Nikudan (SCEJ, November, ¥3,980)
- Move de Party (SCEJ, November, ¥3,980)
- TV Superstars (SCEJ, December, ¥3,980)
- Furi Furi! Sarugetchu (aka Ape Escape, SCEJ, 2010, price TBA)
- Sorcery (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
- Tower (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
- The Shoot (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
- Heroes on the Move (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
Fans of Resident Evil 5 can also expect a Move compatible version made available via downloadable update in September across all regions.