Cliff Bleszinski’s new studio Boss Key Productions has revealed its first wave of hires beyond co-founders Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee.
The work history of the new staffers include work at studios including Epic Games, Red Storm, Neversoft Entertainment and Irrational Games. The company detailed the following hires:
- Chris Mielke, Senior Producer (Gears of War: Judgment, Infinity Blade III, Fortnite)
- Joshua Parker, Senior Gameplay Programmer (Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Far Cry 4, Tom Clancy’s The Division)
- Chris Wells, Senior Character Artist (Gears of War trilogy, Fortnite)
- Shane Smith, IT Director (Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock Infinite, Gears of War 3)
- James Hawkins, Senior Concept Artist (Gears of War Trilogy, Unreal Tournament 3)
- Sarah Asby (Rauchberger), Executive Assistant (Gears of War Trilogy, Unreal Tournament 3, Fortnite)
Last, week Boss Key also confirmed two other hires of former Call of Duty developers David Rose who joined the company as “UI Ninja” and Ryan Palser as senior animator.
“The key to building a successful company is to surround yourself with quality people, especially the ones who can do things you can’t,” Bleszinski said at the time. “Arjan and I are excited to continue working with some of the people who have inspired us and helped us create great work in the past, as well as to hire fresh blood to bring new perspectives and talents to the table.”
Boss Key’s first title, codenamed BlueStreak is planned for release in 2015 and is being published by Nexon.
(via GI International)